High performance 2-way floorstanding loudspeaker
Size is definitely not a measure of performance with the TSx 330T Floorstanding Loudspeaker. For your small or midsized room, for your demanding entertainment taste, the TSx 330T delivers Polk performance.
- TSx Series bi-laminate driver cones, tuned perfectly with our Dynamic Balance® process, produce smooth, natural sound. They are lightweight, but super stiff, with exceptional damping, for high efficiency and low distortion.
- Unlike horns or metal domes, silk/polymer dome tweeters deliver clear and detailed highs, without fatigue, even at high volume, and reveal more realistic vocal reproduction.
- Surprisingly deep, musical bass response thanks to a 3-inch critically tuned flared port, which minimizes port noise ("chuffing") and smooths the turbulence of port air flow, to reveal full-bodied bass that blends effortlessly with the speaker's overall dynamics.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
- The high efficiency design of the TSx Series works well with practically any electronics, even the most modestly-powered amplifier or receiver, delivering a performance that's spacious and clear, natural and realistic.
- Dual gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
- Dual binding posts allow bi-amp or bi-wire connections, for the ultimate in customized high performance audio.
- Unique new curved enclosure design in non-resonant MDF creates a rigid, acoustically inert space, with non-parallel curved side panels that effectively reduce audible coloration.
- Cabinet Warranty: 5 years
- Drivers Warranty 5 years
- Original Purchaser Only
- Weight: 29.9 lbs (13.56 kg)
- Front Array Driver Complement:
(2) 6.5" (16.51 cm) d (Round) Mid/Woofer - Tweeter
- Total Frequency Response: 33 Hz → 25 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8|||| ohms
- Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter): 90 dB
- Lower and Upper -3dB Limits: 45 Hz → 24 Hz
- EXTERNAL AMPLIFIER -
Recommended Amplifier Power Per Channel: 20 watts → 150 watts
- Speaker Inputs: (1) Dual 5-way Binding Posts - Gold-Plated