XL-2305MX 2ch PowerSport Amplifier
The XL series was developed for the growing Power Sports market including UTV and Marine applications, where electronics must withstand harsh damp environments. The circuit boards have been conformal coated with a layer of transparent material that protects the parts against moisture, dust and extreme temperatures.
While the harsh environments can leave electronics in situations that water and extreme dust is a factor, the new XL-MX series amplifiers have been designed to remain completely sealed with an IPX67 Water Resistance Rating ensuring your amplifier stays dry even when your ride leaves you all wet.
These ultra small weather resistant amplifiers are ideal for all types of outdoor audio applications such as motorcycles, golf carts and off road vehicles. But the small size also makes these amps a great choice anywhere space is a premium.
Utilizing the latest Class D circuit design these amplifiers may be small on size but they are big on power and have a much lower current draw compared to other amplifiers with similar power output. The wrap around aluminum heatsink keeps everything running cool.
Extremely versatile, each model gives you’re a choice of low level RCA input or 3.5mm (1/8”) mini-pug Aux Input. The Aux Input allows for easy connection of portable devices such as an iPod, MP3 player or smartphone to become your source unit.
- IPX67 Water Resistant Sealed Design
- Aluminum Die-Cast end caps with integrated input / output connectors
- 1200 Watt High Efficiency Full-Range Class D Design
- 2-OHM Stable Stereo Amplifier
- International Rectifier® Chip Set
- Ultra Low Current Draw
- Double Sided Copper Plated PCB
- Conformal Coated PC Board
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Digital Sound Optimization Circuitry
- High Damping Control Circuit
- High Current Voltage Ripple Rejection Circuitry
- 3.5mm AUX Input
- Remote Soft Delay Turn On/Off Circuit
- Variable Low/High Pass Electronic Crossover
- Variable 12dB Bass Boost EQ
- Variable Gain Control
- Protection Circuit: Impedance Over-load, Speaker Short, Circuit, Thermal Overheating, and DC Output
- Remote Gain Control Included
- Selectable Subwoofer EQ: 0-18d B Gain @ 45Hz, Rear Ch.
- Inputs: RCA (speaker level compatible)/3.5mm Mini Jack Input
- Equalization Boost/Cut: 0 - 18 dB
- Subwoofer Frequency Range: 10 Hz - 400Hz
- Power Supply: Unregulated PWM
- Height: 1.8", Width: 4.6", Depth: 8.5"
- 4-ohm Mono Power: 600 watts x 1
- 4-ohm Power: 150 watts x 2
- 2-ohm Power: 300 watts x 2
- Subwoofer EQ Frequency: 45 Hz
- Low-Pass Crossover Freq: 40 Hz - 400 Hz
- High-Pass Crossover Freq: 40 Hz - 400 Hz
- Peak Power: 1200 watts
- Crossover Slope: 12 dB
- Dimensions (in Inches): 8.5" x 4.6" x 1.8"
- Input Sensitivity: 0.25 V - 10.0 V
- S/N Ratio: >85 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.04% at Rated Power
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 4 ohm: 150 watts x 2
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 2 ohm: 300 watts x 2
- Channels (mono): 4
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 40 kHz