4ch Compact Amplifier
PowerBass is pleased to introduce our newest addition to our series of Class A/B full range and Class D bass amplifiers. Borrowing from our classic ASA series, these new amplifiers offer the most desired features in the most compact chassis allowable. To accomplish this we selected SMD parts and engineered a brand new 6 oz/kg high density heat sink engineered for maximum efficiency and cooling.
The result a line-up of two, four and mono channel models that offer great performance and fantastic value. Ultra efficient, the ACS amplifiers produce plenty of low distortion high fidelity audio in a footprint small enough to fit nicely in nearly any vehicle. If you are seeking the perfect mix of performance and value look no further.
- 4-Channel 480 Watt High Efficiency Class A/B Design
- 2-ohm Stable (4-ohm in Bridged Mode)
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- High Level (Speaker)/Low Level (RCA) Input
- Remote Soft Delay Turn On/Off Circuit
- Variable High/Low Pass Electronic Crossover
- Selectable 12dB Bass Boost EQ
- Variable Gain Control
- Protection Circuit: Impedance Over-load, Speaker Short, Circuit, Thermal Overheating, and DC Output
- Inputs: RCA, 2 Pairs Input, 2 Pair Speaker Level Input
- Power Supply: Unregulated PWM
- Height: 2.3"
- Width: 8.3"
- Depth: 12.0"
- 4-ohm Mono Power: 180 watts x 2
- 4-ohm Power: 45 watts x 4
- 2-ohm Power: 90 watts x 4
- Low-Pass Crossover Freq: Variable 30 Hz - 250 Hz
- High-Pass Crossover Freq: Variable 50 Hz - 1 kHz
- Peak Power: 360 watts
- Crossover Slope: 12 dB
- Dimensions (in Inches): 12.0" x 8.3" x 2.3"
- Input Sensitivity: 0.25 V - 6.0 V
- S/N Ratio: >100 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.3% @ Rated Power
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 4 ohm: 45 watts x 4
- Output Power (14.4 V) @ 2 ohm: 90 watts x 4
- Channels (mono): 4
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 50 kHz