Next Level has partnered with Lutron to assist our dealers in qualifying and applying for the Lutron PRO Residential Contractor Program
Please follow the instructions below to continue.
Lutron Shades Essentials qualification process…
- Become a Gold level Lutron PRO dealer -> Lutron PRO Residential Contractor Program
- Complete at least two Caseta or RA3 lighting installations
- Submit Shade Essentials application to ShadeEssentials@lutron.com and your Next Level Representative.
***Application will be provided by your Next Level Sales representative after Step 1 and 2 have been confirmed***
- Purchase Training kit - includes top treatment components and wood blind brackets (Detailed in Shade Essentials application)
- Complete two 6-hour virtual training/testing sessions -> Lutron Shades Training (Detailed in Shade Essentials application)
- Purchase Opening order - Includes Triathlon demo, two fabric binders and assorted sales tools (Detailed in Shade Essentials application)
Upon completion of requirements, trade professionals earn access to shades in Lutron’s myProjects for the ability to sell, specify, measure, purchase, and install Sivoia QS Triathlon shading solutions and Sivoia QS Wireless Drapery Lite.